The Chair of Food Biochemistry maintains contacts with numerous foreign institutes and scientific centres.
The research staff of the Chair take part in scientific and research training where they can improve their knowledge and get acquainted with scientific achievements of other research centres. They also participate in international conferences and symposia, where they present scientific achievements of the Chair.
The main scientific institutions we cooperate with include:
- Danish Technological Institute, Department of Biotechnology, Copenhagen – Taastrup, Denmark
- Institute of Animal Breeding and Husbandry, Justus – Liebig University, Giessen, Germany
- Netherlands Institute of Dairy Research, Ede, Holland
- Wageningen University, University for Life Sciences, Wageningen, Netherlands
- University of Basilicata, Potenza, Italy
- Biological Science Department, University of Quebec, Montreal, Canada
- Food Science Department, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- Hannah Research Institute, Ayr, Scotland,
- European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI), Hinxton, Great Britain
- Faculty of Food and Land Systems, Department of Food Science, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada